"Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe" is the story of unrequited love. A futuristic super soldier, from the planet Sargacia, named Secundus, comes to Earth in search of a "human breeding unit" or "birthing member of the human race" (you may know them as women) to create the "Comater," who may possess the "Anti-life Equation" to unlock the passageway to a negative universe from which Secundus can rule everything. Huh? Secundus, pursued by Jesse Ventura's character, "Abraxas," impregnates the first human female he finds; by holding his hand over her abdomen.
Only a few minutes later, with seemingly no dfficulty, or the neccessity to remove her trousers, she gives birth to a sparklingly clean child. Then, she goes for a walk with him, and back home. Apparently, suffering no anxiety or distress over the whole ordeal, she raises "Tommy" as her own boy. It gets even more convoluted, but I won't toy with your intelligence on that point. Allow me to simply illustrate with a few quotes (provided kindly by IMDb):
Teacher: Can I help you?
Secundus: Bring me the comater.
Teacher: What?
Secundus: I said: Bring me the comater, or I will kill all these children... one at the time!
[pats a boy on the head]
Secundus: I looooove children.
Secundus: Are you a birthing member of the human race?
Sonia: Huh?
Secundus: I need your body!
Father: So what makes you think you can locate my 4-by-4?
Abraxas: My box has VD, trust me.
Mother: Your what?
Abraxas: VD. Vibrational Detection.
[Abraxas is sitting in bed, bare-chested, when Tommy walks in]
Abraxas: Hello. I suppose you're not tired. Do you want to sit up here with me? I'll tell you a story. It's about two men who were partners...





No comments:
Post a Comment